Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my protector

My Daughter, 


I am your shield of protection. Many times you wonder where I am in the midst of the battle that rages around you. You feel abandoned on the battlefield. Don't be afraid and don't lose faith. I am here, and I am always victorious. Sometimes I will lead you to shelter for safety and restoration. Other times I will ask you to join Me on the front lines in the heat of the battle. The truth is, I can kill any giant that threatens your life, but, just like David the shepherd boy, its up to you to march forward, pick up the stones and face your giant. I love to prove My strength when the odds are the greatest and hope is the smallest. I am truely your shelter and your deliver- I will protect you no matter where you are.


Love,

Your King and your Protector
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment